Sunday, June 28th, 2015
Time: 1:15- 3:00pm
- A good warm up to help open the front body.
- Techniques for practicing backbends safely and effectively
- Stretches for areas that limit backbending including the quadriceps, psoas, upper back and shoulders.
- Deep back bending postures (i.e. Wheel, Bow, Camel, Scorpion) *Students should feel comfortable moving into full wheel once warm.
- Plenty of demonstrations, hands-on adjustment, and some partner stretching!
Brittany Plaven, professional aerial dancer, figure skater and yoga instructor will teach this workshop. Sign up now!.