COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS AND GUIDELINES
PranaTonic is committed to following the CDPHE guidelines in regards to COVID-19 precautions. Therefore, all in-studio participants and our instructor team will be asked to adhere to the following while visiting the studio:
- Wash or sanitize hands upon entering the studio.
- Wear a mask during class if there are more than 10 students in attendance.
- We encourage students to bring their own mat, and other props. Props will be provided if needed.
- Maintain a minimum of 6 feet physical distance with others at all times.
- Clean/disinfect any and all equipment that was handled.
- Masks are required while coming and going as well as for wellness services.